Join as a BLOG contributor

To join as a blog contributor, please e-mail your request to garibaldiannexpac@gmail.com providing your name, child's name and e-mail address that you would like to use for subscription purposes.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Want to learn how to prune raspberries?

Our twice/year bearing Garibaldi raspberries need their August pruning (after the first crop is done).
I am planning to come out on Wednesday night, 7:30 pm to do it and anyone who wants to learn how to prune (any) raspberries is welcome to come.
If you have your own pruning scissors, please bring them along, as we have only 1 extra pair.
Also, if you live close by and can bring your green bin along for the trimmings, it would be greatly appreciated.
I have a few clients ready to go into labour around now, so please, e-mail me back, if you are interested, so I know who to contact in case I am busy that night.

 jana.ronne@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment