Join as a BLOG contributor

To join as a blog contributor, please e-mail your request to garibaldiannexpac@gmail.com providing your name, child's name and e-mail address that you would like to use for subscription purposes.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

VSB Committee I Presintation

 Members of the Garibaldi Community:

I will be giving a 10 minute presentation to the VSB Committee I on Monday June 10 at 5 PM, in Room #120 of the Education Centre, 1580 West Broadway.

My presentation will address the VSB policies of A) not allowing out-of-catchment siblings to register with the incoming catchment students and B) changing the Garibaldi catchment area which currently divides the Garibaldi Community. If deemed worthy Committee I would then take my recommendations for policy change to the VSB Board of Trustees for a vote which if passed would then be implement as new policy.

Members of the public are welcome to attend VSB Committee meetings, though you can not speak unless you are on the agenda.

It would be great if people could attend to show their support for Garibaldi and my proposals. I am first on the agenda so if you are planning on attending make sure to get there on time or a bit early.

Kind Regards,
Joel Ronne
Garibaldi PAC Co-Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment